Daily Prompt: Happiness

Today’s Daily Prompt is to illustrate what happiness looks like. Here’s my entry. On holiday near the ocean the mister bought our daughter a grilled cheese. She looked at him and said “daddy I love you so much!” and gave him a kiss.

In short: grilled cheese+the love between a father and a daughter=happiness

One thought on “Daily Prompt: Happiness

1. January 5, 2014 at 1:48 pm

adorable picture! love the birds in the back

• January 5, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Thanks so much! I just got lucky capturing this moment with the birds overhead. It’s the first picture that came to mind when I was thinking about how to represent happiness. Thanks again for stopping by!

2. January 5, 2014 at 2:22 pm

So sweet–the pictures and words alike!

• January 5, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Thank you so much! I got lucky she was sitting still long enough for a pic.

3. January 6, 2014 at 8:45 am

When my daughter was 3 she fell in love with grilled cheese at Sonic. She insisted that I pull the pieces of bread apart so she could eat it “open face”. What a pill! 🙂 Seeing your little one in the photo above reminded me of my daughter. Even looks a little like her.

• January 6, 2014 at 10:09 am

My little love can be quite particular too with her food! Your little ones are adorable!

4. January 6, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Beautiful! Thank you for visiting my blog! Do you live on the west coast?

• January 6, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Thank you for visiting! I wish we lived on the coast! We spend a lot of time near Santa Cruz. Home and roots are in the CA valley.

• January 6, 2014 at 7:12 pm

It is beautiful up there. I’m from Southern California. So happy not to be freezing right now! 🙂

• January 6, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Right you are! I lost so many plants to the freezing temps this year. We need rain!