That’s Lady Carrot to You Buster

20140117-184202.jpg

You’re not like the other carrots.

This carrot looks about ready to say *pft* to the produce section before shoving off to the cabaret, where she so clearly belongs. All she needs is a fringy frock and a pair of high heels to Charleston the night away. With cigarette holder in one hand and cocktail in the other she likely chooses words like, “I said, good day sir,” instead of, “scram.” Because she is a lady.

One thought on “That’s Lady Carrot to You Buster

1. January 18, 2014 at 2:59 am

Instantly when I first seen this, I thought of Mae West, something to do with the pose I think. Thanks for posting the pic.

• January 18, 2014 at 6:33 am

Mae West, you’re right! Glad you were amused too! Thanks for your comment.

2. Michelle
    January 18, 2014 at 8:20 am

Ok so I’m now worried, should I let E know you’re playing with vegetables? Or is he holding the camera? Lol

• January 18, 2014 at 8:42 am

E is painfully aware of my shenanigans. And you’re right he totally cheers me on. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sent from my iPad

3. January 25, 2014 at 8:44 am

“Daah, da da dah, d da da, da duh da, da duh da” My attempt at burlesque music. All she needs now is a pair of tiny carrot heels ;0)

• January 25, 2014 at 1:22 pm

You’re right! I love your attempt at burlesque! Reminds me of the Squirrel Nut Zippers. ๐Ÿ™‚ thx

• January 25, 2014 at 3:09 pm

I don’t get the reference. Which country are you from chick?

• January 25, 2014 at 3:40 pm

I hope this link works. If not, try searching YouTube for “put a lid on it” by the Squirrel Nut Zippers. I’m from the US. California. How ’bout you?

• January 25, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Manchester, England. I’ll have a look now.

• January 25, 2014 at 5:11 pm

No freakin way, that’s the type of 1920’s music I was going for! How did we both get that from a carrot!? Have you been watching Board Walk empire lately?

4. January 25, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Wow, it just spoke to us both in that way, I guess! Ha ha! I love it! Never seen Board Walk Empire but I hear it’s great and now I really need to look into it. ๐Ÿ™‚