Come Again Another Day

photo 1_Fotor

Hey Rain,
How’s it going? It’s been too long. You’re looking good. Working out lately? I really missed you. I didn’t appreciate you when you were around. For that I am sorry. I took you for granted. I know you’ve been spending all your time with that tart on the east coast but I think we should give it another go. I need you. We need you. Please stay.
Love,
California

One thought on “Come Again Another Day

1. AB
    February 6, 2014 at 8:06 am

Take ours, she is very hardworking and constant performer, Somerset is drowning in her love but she is not too good for it ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 6, 2014 at 8:10 am

Wish we could share! It’s frightening how dry it is here. At this rate we may all perish from dehydration. Cruel extremes. Don’t drown.

• AB
        February 6, 2014 at 8:13 am

That is troubling to hear, I hope its gets better at your end. We are getting lot more water than we can handle…

2. February 6, 2014 at 8:27 am

Rain! That’s awesome! Although I hear it’s so bad that it would have to rain everyday for months to fix the drought. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

• February 6, 2014 at 8:38 am

It’s stopped already. Yeah it’s that bad. Hopefully this system brings more than just a splash. Thanks for the encouragement.

3. February 6, 2014 at 8:32 am

I adore your wishful thinking, Sandra. If I were King of the World, I would put all of our snow banks in tankers and ship the H20 out to California.

• February 6, 2014 at 8:42 am

Mark, that is more than enough to get my endorsement! Mark for King of the World!!! Let’s skip the ceremony and get straight to work. Crops are withering as we speak. Thanks for offering to lend a hand!

• February 6, 2014 at 9:53 am

I just walked my dog in the piles of excess snow around here. Now we just need some willing tankers, Sandra. Oh, I can now order them: Come hither, said big trucks with water-hauling capacity!

• February 6, 2014 at 10:33 am

Bravo! Ready when u are!

4. February 6, 2014 at 11:53 am

I love living in LA, but man do I miss.my hometown rains. I hope the dark clouds here make way for some of that particular magic . . .

• February 6, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Would be a beautiful thing! You grew up outside of CA?

5. February 7, 2014 at 11:27 am

It’s been good to see rain in Southern Calif. again. Never thought I would say that, but drought is so much worse.

• February 7, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I agree! It’s raining again today. If I need to write another note I’m willing to do that to keep it rolling!

6. August 19, 2014 at 4:37 am