Steve’s Music Mix

Superfly!Giving Steve’s Music Mix a spin. If you want to play too click the link. Here’s the instructions if you’re curious:

3 new questions are posted weekly:

• Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
  • Say the questions aloud and press play
  • Use the song title as your answers
  • NO CHEATING

Here’s how my mix sounds:

1) What is your view of people?

Fall To Pieces-Patsy Cline

comment: as an introvert, I find this to be a fitting description of how I feel in large group settings.

2) What is the meaning of life?

Can’t Help Falling In Love-Elvis

comment: yeah, exactly what he said. Meaning of life=falling in love.

3) If you could change your name, what would it be?

Save The Last Dance For Me-The Drifters

comment: not sure what this song is telling me. Maybe my player misunderstood the question?

One thought on “Steve’s Music Mix

1. February 24, 2014 at 9:49 am

Sometimes the answers are too spooky. Welcome to cosmic musicology!

• February 24, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Thank you for hosting the creativity!

2. Sonel
    February 24, 2014 at 10:51 am

hehe, this is better than 8-ball for sure! Great answers and maybe your new name should be ‘Dancer’ then. I feel the same in large group settings. Patsy Cline said it well. Great post and share. 😀

• February 24, 2014 at 1:43 pm

So nice to find your comment! Patsy is one of my all time favorites. Thanks for the line of questioning. Clever.

February 24, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I like the Patsy Cline response!

LOL on the last one, unless they think your name should be Drifter. Sounds like a nickname for a pre-teen skateboard fanatic.

• February 24, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Drifter! That’s it, thanks! I am a former pre-teen skateboard groupie. So it kinda fits. The psychic elements to this music game are a little spooky. I love it!

• NotAPunkRocker