3 new questions are posted weekly:
- Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
- Say the questions aloud and press play
- Use the song title as your answers
- NO CHEATING
Here’s how my mix sounds:
1) This time yesterday I was…?
A Fond Farewell-Elliott Smith
Comment: “He said really I just want to dance good and evil match perfect, it’s a great romance, and I can deal with some psychic pain, if it will slow down my higher brain…” hmmm…not sure what to make of that. Did I dance with evil yesterday? I did make a McDonald’s pitstop along the way. Maybe it does fit!
2) This time tomorrow I will be…?
Comment: “Walking in the breeze on the plains of old Sedona, Arizona among the trees.” Guess I’ll be daydreaming about AZ tomorrow.
3) This time next year I will be…?
I’m So Tired-The Beatles
Comment: “I’m so tired I haven’t slept a wink, I’m so tired my mind is on the blink, I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink…” So this time next year will be basically the same as today. Good to know.