Steve’s Music Mix

pickerimage (21)

Giving Steve’s Music Mix another spin. If you want to play too, click this link for more info. Here’s the instructions if you’re curious:

3 new questions are posted weekly:

• Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
  • Say the questions aloud and press play
  • Use the song title as your answers
  • NO CHEATING

Here’s how my mix sounds:

1) If I was sucked into a jukebox and turned into a song then the song would be…?

Go Lil Camero Go-The Ramones + Debbie Harry

Comments: I wish. More like, “Go Lil Civic Go!”

2) If I was sucked into a television then my tv show would be about…?

Add It Up-Violent Femmes

Comments: “I know you’ve had problems, you’re not the only one when your sugar left, he left you on the run.” A racy drama if this song is prophetic.

3) If I was sucked into a movie theater screen then my movie would be about…?

Pipeline-The Ventures

Comments: I can see it now. Me on a 1960s longboard pretending to balance on a wave with the green screen in the background as I bend and wobble in front of the camera. My buddy Annette Funicello feigning imbalance on a board right next to mine. Thin plot. Lots of giggles. Just what I need right now.

One thought on “Steve’s Music Mix

March 11, 2014 at 6:06 am

Oh, I love your songs this week!

Surfing sounds good right now. Or at least being at the ocean and watching people surf 🙂

• March 11, 2014 at 6:29 am

Thanks Sheena! Sounds good to me too. Let’s go! 🙂

2. March 11, 2014 at 6:19 am

‘Pipeline,’ perhaps the perfect soundtrack to many, many things, Sandra. I like the picture of you giggling with Annette.

3. March 11, 2014 at 10:25 am

Mark takes on “Pipeline,” and I’ll chime in on how “Add It Up” is a fun song by those Violent Femmes. Great choice. This song would help definite my March soundtrack as well. Bitter, honest, but fun.

• March 11, 2014 at 2:56 pm

What a clever idea, a soundtrack of the month. I like it!

4. March 11, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Your movie sounds ace. When is it out? Thanks for playing!

• March 11, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Thanks! I’ll keep you posted. I enjoyed playing along!