Driftwood

Jakes Printer Challenge: Transportation

20140315-082400.jpg

Erik took this picture a few years back at a car show on the wharf in Santa Cruz. I love the way the light bounces off the paint in starbursts. Sweet little ride.

car showErik gets credit for this one too. A favorite because he got the beach, the boardwalk, and the mountains in the frame. This is a fun car show that comes around once a year. Here’s the info for the 2014 gathering: Woodies on the Wharf.

One thought on “Driftwood

1. March 16, 2014 at 6:03 am

Yes, Erik’s pictures do shine. Well, the top one sparkles, too, as you pointed out, Sandra. That looks like one fine collection of wood-panel beauties.

• March 16, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Thanks Mark! This is a really fun show. Admission is free. If only lodging was free as well. A girl can dream.

• March 16, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Yes, well, lodging is always a sticking point, right? When Karen and I planned our first big drive-from-San Diego-to-San Francisco vacation, managed to book a Motel Six in LA, Santa Barbara and Monterey to cut the costs a bit. The one in Santa Barbara had a plaque proclaiming it as the first Motel Six of the chain. I thought that was cool. We splurged in Carlsbad and San Francisco …

2. March 16, 2014 at 11:52 pm

My husband has been great about supporting my blog and is starting to give me a run for my money with his photos 🙂 Your Eric’s photos are awesome!

• March 17, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Thank u Estela! I always love your posts.

3. March 16, 2014 at 11:53 pm