Kiss The Ride

She says, “let’s play married!”20140315-170557.jpg

“This ring I thee when, you may kiss the ride. Now we dance!”
-Oliva

20140315-170736.jpg

Discovered a new app courtesy of Pearls & Prose who reviewed Waterlogue on her site. I’ve been playing around with it. Take a look…

watercolor kiss the ride

One thought on “Kiss The Ride

1. March 19, 2014 at 5:12 am

Beautiful pictures 😀

• March 19, 2014 at 5:39 am

Thank you Laura! She brightens the frame, every time. As I see it. 🙂

2. March 19, 2014 at 5:27 am

Oh, it’s a ride, all right. She got the right attitude.

• March 19, 2014 at 5:40 am

She’s a quick study. 😉

3. March 19, 2014 at 6:19 am

I love that picture of you two!

• March 19, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Thank you Deborah! I love it too

March 19, 2014 at 6:29 am

What a sweet post and pictures 🙂

5. March 19, 2014 at 7:13 am

Art imitates life. Young life imitates future life. Really precious, Sandra.

• March 19, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Thank you Mark! I’m so grateful for her warmth and light.

6. March 19, 2014 at 8:20 am

Kids do hear things differently, I love it. I’m going to try that app, thanks.

• March 19, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Do try it Dora! I love it!

7. March 19, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Come check it out! http://historyofawoman.com/2014/03/19/the-liebster-award/

• March 19, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Laura congrats on your well deserved award and thank you so much for the nod! I’m flattered you thought of me and this silly space.

• March 19, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Congrats to you! I nominated you. You can sport the badge on your site and do a post of the questions I posed if you like 😀

8. March 19, 2014 at 1:23 pm

She knows what she wants from an early age ;0) The water colour edit is incredibly clever but I don’t think it does this beautiful picture of the two of you justice really.

• March 19, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Hey stranger! So nice to hear from you! Thanks for your feedback. I love the colors but it does obscure the image. Maybe it would better compliment scenery instead of portraits….

• March 20, 2014 at 10:03 am

Ooh that’s a great idea! I’d like to experiment with something like that myself.

9. March 19, 2014 at 2:12 pm

That watercolor look is really gorgeous!

• March 19, 2014 at 6:50 pm

I knew you would love it! I love the colors and I’m dying to try it out with some seascape shots.

• March 19, 2014 at 10:41 pm

I checked it out but I don’t intend to get it. First! I don’t want to buy apps. And certainly not one I dont know more about and have tried out. What if there only is a couple of preset colorschemes and some borders? Only to click and Its done and ther is nothing more to it! Even if it looks good after! Where is the challange?
        It’s nice to have borders and layers etc. But only if I’m able to combine that with doing things all by my self.
        Anyone can do good looking pictures nowadays. But it’s too easy! Just click click! And soon everyones pictures look more or less the same.
        I want to do the pictures myself, even if I take help of layers etc, I want to be able to use them as tools only. Not as pre made fixed outfits. I like to sit down, for hours if so, to work on my pictures.

• March 20, 2014 at 6:15 am

And that is the difference between an artist such as yourself and a wanna be such as myself. 😉 I like tools like this because to the untrained eye it looks like I know what I’m doing.

• March 20, 2014 at 6:59 am

That must be the first time ever, someone calls me an artist! 😉 Are you sure you aren’t kidding me?
        I think they are are really beautiful those watercolored replicas. But I would be bored do death if it was so simple to do a picture. Too easy! For me that is!
        I want some challenges and I feel more content if I know I’ve done it all by myself!

10. March 20, 2014 at 7:18 am

Adorable- now we’re starting the day with a smile!

• March 20, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Thank you! She does keep me smiling!