3 new questions are posted weekly:
- Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
- Say the questions aloud and press play
- Use the song title as your answers
- NO CHEATING
Here’s how my mix sounds:
1) What is your best quality?
Bad Business Man-Squirrel Nut Zippers
Comments: if by bad you mean badass then maybe this is referring to my better half?
2) How did you meet your best friend?
Born Secular-Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
Comments: hmmm. Well, I met one of my best friends in Kindergarten. That’s kinda like meeting at birth since we are not too far off in age.
3) What is your favorite childhood memory?
You Wouldn’t Like Me-Tegan and Sara
Comments: The lyric, “I can’t stop talking for fear of listening to unwelcome sound.” Maybe not a favorite childhood memory. But yes I would often and still do chatter a bunch when nervous or fearful. I’m going with that answer instead of the obvious interpretation of “You wouldn’t Like Me” when I was a child. I’m going to be a friend to my childhood self today.