Weekly Photo Challenge: Threshold

“Share a photo that captures the threshold ā€” that point just before the action happens, that oh-so-sweet moment of anticipation before that new beginning.”

-Krista @ The Daily Post

My little gnomie friend stands guard at the threshold of another world. My garden escape.

One thought on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Threshold

1. April 6, 2014 at 6:21 am

Step right into my Gnome, Sweet, Gnome, where garden adventures galore await! Nice shot, Sandra.

• April 6, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Thanks Mark! I love this little guy.

2. April 6, 2014 at 7:33 am

Hah cute gnomes i used not to like them but i do now, i must be gettig older

• April 6, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I think they are a misunderstood lot. šŸ™‚

3. April 6, 2014 at 8:54 am

A great escape.

4. April 6, 2014 at 1:09 pm

A garden Gnome? isn’t it strange what people will put in their gardens? I have an angel! And I’m not really an angel kind of guy! My neighbor down the block has fake plastic flowers in their garden. What? But your guy IS rather interesting, as is your processing!

• April 6, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Fake plastic flowers, really? That’s just so sad. I appreciate the compliment Emilio! I always look forward to your photos.

• April 6, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Thank you. Yes, fake plastic flowers. We have never even seen these neighbors and have lived her 3 years.

5. April 6, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Wow! Maybe they’re fake neighbors? Gnomes perhaps? šŸ˜‰

6. April 7, 2014 at 4:57 am

That gnome looks ready for action, poised to pounce with his stick and give a good rap on the knuckles to the first person who makes a move towards variegated plastic plant.

• April 7, 2014 at 5:42 am

You are an excellent judge of character Chuck! My ego cannot let the variegated plastic plant bit slide though, dear reader. That’s a meticulously cared for bonsai standing proudly at a mere two apples high. Says the gardner. šŸ™‚