Just Another Music Monday

Oliva's 1st Encounter with a Jukebox

Oliva’s 1st encounter with a jukebox

Giving Steve’s Music Mix another spin. If you want to play too, click this link for more info. Here’s the instructions if you’re curious:

3 new questions are posted weekly:

• Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
  • Say the questions aloud and press play
  • Use the song title as your answers
  • NO CHEATING

Here’s how my mix sounds:

1) If I was stranded on a desert island…

Poison Trees-The Devil Makes Three

Comments: Wow, ok so yeah although I consider myself a pretty resourceful person, I would likely eat the fruit from a poison tree to avoid the loneliness of a desert island.

2) If I was the last person on earth…

All Over The World-ELO

Comments: Another correct answer from the cosmos! The lyric “I got a message on the radio” confirms the eerie connection to self and the shuffle option.

3) When no one is looking I…

Mashed Potato Time-Dee Dee Sharp

Comments: Ok this is getting creepy. Yes, I do mashed potato and Elaine Benes around the house when no one is looking. Shutting you down now all-knowing-mix-master-stalker before you force me into divulging anymore secrets.

One thought on “Just Another Music Monday

1. April 7, 2014 at 9:28 am

Love the ELO tune for April showers, Sandra. It’s raining, all over the world … Jeff Lynne is a genius.

And, for your heart-warming photo, I will go with “Teach Your Children.”

Have a great music Monday, my friend.

• April 7, 2014 at 10:00 am

ELO: \\m//
      (sheena’s gonna wish she never showed me how to do that!)
      Thanks Mark! You’re so thoughtful. You have a great day too.

April 7, 2014 at 9:40 am

We are musical sisters, most definitely! I love these. Great picture too!

• April 7, 2014 at 10:00 am

I completely agree! My punk rock twin. xoxo

3. April 7, 2014 at 9:50 am

Those answers are the most spookiest yet. Well done!

• April 7, 2014 at 10:02 am

Steve this little challenge of yours is going to put a lot of fortune tellers out of work. It is quite spooky. Always.

• April 7, 2014 at 10:04 am

Well they should have forseen this and started it before me lol

• April 7, 2014 at 10:09 am

LOL, true. Unfortunately (nudge, wink) I didn’t think of that.