On The Move

On the move with her dad in the ’65 Galaxie

One thought on “On The Move

May 14, 2014 at 8:16 am

Aw! I love the picture of them together 🙂

And…nice car!

• May 14, 2014 at 8:21 am

Thanks pal! The car, unfortunately is more of a prop. “Car” insinuates transportation, as in drivable. So I guess I’m using it as a metaphor here. 😉 xoxo

2. May 14, 2014 at 8:46 am

It’s nice to own a cool prop, too, Sandra. You are ready to shoot your retro family movie!

• May 15, 2014 at 4:56 am

That would be fun Mark! We’ve had a stormy relationship this car and I. She was Erik’s first love then I came along and she left us stranded on one of our first dates. We had to phone a friend for a lift. I must have grown on her because she had a change of heart and became more reliable even managing to get us over the hill to Santa Cruz and back when we got married. Then Oliva came along and she’s grumpy again. But she’s willing to limp around the block a time or two. Such is life, no?

• May 15, 2014 at 6:09 am

She is acting her age, Sandra. Good days and bad days. Maybe she needs a makeover like Joan Rivers?! No, bad analogy. She needs under the hood and carriage tinkering, the exterior appears pretty nice …

I do believe you have posted shots of you and Erik and this beauty on the wedding day? And she does have good bones, my friend.

And, yes, such is life.

3. Meeshell
    May 14, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Gotta love that precious smile!

• May 15, 2014 at 4:57 am

Thanks Michelle! I’m in love with that smile. Kiss to you my friend!

4. May 14, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Great fun just to sit in it!

• May 15, 2014 at 4:58 am

You’re right Dora! They don’t make ’em like they used to.