Weekly Photo Challenge: Room II

Weekly Photo Challenge: Room

imageOne more cozy room for the Weekly Photo Challenge. And another relic. Our table and chairs belonged to Great Grandma Oliva. I spy a kitty, can you?

One thought on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Room II

1. June 11, 2014 at 6:22 am

Love that table. That just looks like the perfect place to curl up with my coffee and a book.

Liked by 2 people

• June 13, 2014 at 2:15 pm

You’re welcome to do so anytime friend!

2. June 11, 2014 at 6:40 am

Another great treasure. Kitty looks comfortable.

3. June 11, 2014 at 8:17 am

Wicker wonderful.

• June 13, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Walkin’ in a Wicker Wonderland…

• June 13, 2014 at 2:41 pm

awesome

4. June 13, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Comfy room, and kitty hiddie on the leftest chair, Sandra-sis.

• June 13, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Thanks Bro! Long story, but I surrendered our two kitties to the SPCA yesterday. The short version is they are just not compatible with Oliva. They’re both about 10 years old and have been used to being the only attraction until 3 years ago. I know it was the right thing to do but I feel so terrible. You know how pets easily become family. Anyway, while Oliva is napping I’m here on WP for the distraction and I think it’s about time I check in at your place to find out how your trip is going. I hope you, Karen, and Ellie B are doing great. Stay away from those juice drinks. They’re like pixie stix!

• June 13, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Oh, Sandra, I know you did the right thing for Oliva’s peace, security and safety, but you will miss those cats for some time. Hang in there, sis.

Karen, Ellie B and I are doing well. Last full day. It’s raining, but that’s OK. We drive back home to the real world in Syracuse tomorrow. Yikes.