Extra

Weekly Photo Challenge: ExtraimageCan you see the two extras that wriggled into the frame?

One thought on “Extra

1. June 16, 2014 at 5:38 am

Your pond is such a total environment, I can’t find the extras today, Sandra! Yikes!

• June 16, 2014 at 5:44 am

I think that might be a blunder on my end. You might be able to see them if you click into the post and land on my homepage. Sounds like an olympic event doesn’t it? Get a running start, pole vault, twist and land on SquareOneNotes where you may find in the larger image two little fish nibbling near the copyright portion of the pic. 😉

• June 16, 2014 at 5:48 am

All I needed was a little hint, like “two little fish nibbling near the copyright portion of the pic.” More like club to the right side of my noggin’!

Thanks, sis! Oh, now, I see them!

Ha! Olympic event. Good one. The Polish-Mex contestant in the pole vault. So sly, Sandra, so sly.

• June 16, 2014 at 5:54 am

😉 You got this! Polish-Mex surnames always take gold in the pole vault, no?

• June 16, 2014 at 5:57 am

Sergie Bubka!

2. June 16, 2014 at 6:03 am

Thanks for becoming a subscriber. Happy blogging journey.

June 16, 2014 at 6:08 am

Great picture! I love koi and koi ponds 🙂 Very relaxing!

• June 16, 2014 at 9:34 am

Thanks PunkRockPal! I love them too. Maybe that’s the aquarius in me. Are you a water sign too? March, right? I really don’t know a lot about that stuff but it sounds interesting, don’t you think?

• NotAPunkRocker
        June 16, 2014 at 9:37 am

Pisces, so definitely fish! I am always drawn to water, which is making this whole “where to move” thing so difficult. Too many options, not enough money for all of them LOL.

4. June 16, 2014 at 2:06 pm

I see two pairs of Mary Jane feet today!

• June 16, 2014 at 2:10 pm

LOL, really?! I thought I was tinkering around behind the scenes. Ooops, guess not. Thanks for letting me know!