Weekly Photo Challenge: zigzag

IMG_9794.JPG

A snapshot of my 14/15 day planner because I’m old school and prefer handwriting appointments. Do you keep a daily planner? Recorded in keystrokes or by hand?

One thought on “Weekly Photo Challenge: zigzag

1. August 7, 2014 at 5:52 am

Beautiful!

• August 10, 2014 at 8:21 am

Thank you Suzie! I hope you are doing well! xo

• August 11, 2014 at 12:02 am

I’m good thank you! Are you enjoying the summer?

• August 12, 2014 at 10:11 am

Sadly our summer is history, dear Love. The new school year begins this week around these parts. But it was nice while it lasted. How about you?

August 7, 2014 at 9:31 am

Oh, love this!

I do everything by hand and electronically. I prefer just by hand, but work dictates things get shared, so I have a little of each depending on what needs to be recorded and when.

• August 10, 2014 at 8:22 am

Yeah, me too PunkRockPal. I’m resisting the push to go electronic but the powers that be are encouraging us to move in that direction. Let’s see how long I can hold out. 😉 Miss you Love!

3. August 7, 2014 at 9:39 am

So pretty – I’m also old school but am lucky if I can read my calendar entries given my poor penmanship

• August 10, 2014 at 8:26 am

Here’s to Old School buddy! 😉 Thanks for weighing in.

4. August 7, 2014 at 11:22 am

I have given way to the calendar on my iPad, Sandra. I held out forever, though, in the old job. Always on paper, not in the computer! Love your zig zag appointment book, mi hermanita!

• August 10, 2014 at 8:30 am

Bro, I hope you are doing great! I’m gonna hold onto my paper pencil ways until they stop manufacturing office supplies. Hey, I heard Pure Prairie League on The Bridge yesterday, Amie, your go to juke choice. Made me smile! Take good care Hermano.

• August 10, 2014 at 11:57 am

Thanks, hermanita! Have you noticed that they seemed to have rebooted the playlist on a lot of the XM/Sirius stations these past couple of weeks, including the Bridge? I’m psyched about it, too, because it was getting sort of stale. Yes, my go-to. Let’s sing along because it is a happy song, Sandra.

• August 12, 2014 at 10:15 am

I always sing along to that one hermano mio. I do like the new songs they worked into the rotation. I float between The Bridge, Willie’s Roadhouse, and The Underground Garage lately. I hope you’re doing well Mark! love, tu hermanita

5. August 8, 2014 at 9:43 am

it looks like a tiled floor!! Beautiful and good for you!!

• August 10, 2014 at 8:32 am

Hi Cybele, yes after I processed it, it does look like concrete. It’s a regular school year planner from Target. Mead or some similar brand. I aged it with GrungePic. Thanks for your comment!

6. August 8, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Hi Sandra, I’ve tried but never really got through the whole calendar. Missing you.

• August 10, 2014 at 8:33 am

Dear Dorita, I miss you! Life is sill off the beaten path lately. I’m looking forward to getting back to a regular posting schedule and catching up with friends like you. ((hugs))