Drought Intolerant

Rain dance with me, won’t you?

I miss the time spent here with you. This creative space where we swap stories and pictures; where bits of our lives bleed through and mingle in the ether. I have every intention of returning. Life continues to be a precarious tight rope act but should be less so in the weeks ahead.

Warm wishes and hugs to Estela, Mark, Sheena, and Kerby who disrupted the silence to make sure I was still breathing. Love you!

xoxo,

Sandra

One thought on “Drought Intolerant

October 7, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Major ((hugs)) to you! I was thinking of you today, I saw a picture of a snake in a tophat (really!) and it reminded me of the rattlesnake sign 🙂

Take care of yourself, PunkRockSis, and we will definitely be talking soon! ❤

• October 12, 2014 at 9:37 am

Sweet PunkRockSis! A snake in a top hat?! I love it! My goal is to make the WP rounds today to catch up with my fav people. Starting with your place. I hope to hear all is well. Love, Sandra

2. October 7, 2014 at 6:35 pm

It’s nice to see you posing again.

• October 12, 2014 at 9:43 am

Thx so much! I’m trying to get back into the swing of things. Looking forward to catching up on your site!

3. October 8, 2014 at 7:44 am

For a second, I heard Cece Peniston singing “Finally” because well, finally! Glad you are looking up at the sky. Hope that does not imply you are lying in the grass, exhausted from weeding, at rock bottom. But more like the scene in “Up” where they’re happy and laying on a picnic blanket, looking at the clouds. But not the next scene because that is a downer. But then the one after that–with the adventures! That’s a good one. Welcome back, Kotter.

• October 12, 2014 at 9:46 am

Hey there Dear Kerbey! So great to see that smile. I’m attempting to get back into some healthy routines. I love this space mostly because I get to hang out with fun people like you. Looking forward to hearing what you’re not getting lately. 😉

• October 12, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Everything, as usual. And definitely not ebola.

4. October 8, 2014 at 7:51 am

Good to see you again!! And that sky!!!

• October 12, 2014 at 9:49 am

Lovely CybeleMoon! Such a great name. Nice hearing word from you! Trying to get back into a regular posting schedule and reconnecting with pals like you. Thx for sticking with me!

5. lundygirl
    October 8, 2014 at 2:41 pm

have been missing you and searching through my reader – it gets so full it can be hard to find the person you are looking for. Indeed life is a tightrope – keep tiptoeing along.

• October 12, 2014 at 9:51 am

Dear Rachel, miss hearing your updates too. Making an effort to get back into healthy habits. Looking forward to catching up with you!

• lundygirl
        October 12, 2014 at 11:36 am

Hi sandra. good to hear from you. Have missed you.

6. October 13, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Well, well, well, Sandra. We need water from the sky to fall to fill your well. We need you to be feeling well. We need wellness routines in your life. Right now, well, I am happy to see mi hermanita posting such a beautiful photo, with a stunning new head shot, and a great attitude! Yay, yay, yay! Missed you oh so much.

• October 13, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Missed you too dear bro! It’s so nice to hear your voice again as well! xoxo