But a dream

Here’s one from the archives on this fine Thursday afternoon…

March 2014

“It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream.”  -Edgar Allan Poe

imageOn our walks through the park you lead the way…

And often you stop to admire the songbirds…

The dream you share with me sounds like a poem, “play school, roller coaster, lollipop.”

I love you Little Flower,

Mama

Post navigation

One thought on “But a dream

1. February 26, 2015 at 10:10 pm

I absolutely love your photographs! Beautiful!

• February 27, 2015 at 6:06 am

Thank you dear Suzie! I do appreciate the feedback.

2. February 27, 2015 at 6:17 am

How much has changed in 11 months, sis. The Little Flower grows so fast! More beautiful by the moment. Mom, too. 🙂

• February 27, 2015 at 6:32 am

Awe that’s so sweet of you to say. I’m willing to overlook that gristle comment now. 😉

• February 27, 2015 at 6:44 am

Back in good graces. Phew. Now I can continue my Friday. By the way, no gristle for me today, either. 🙂

3. February 27, 2015 at 7:24 am

So peaceful.

4. February 27, 2015 at 10:31 am

There she is in her Vans. Seeing all that sunlight, I thought, “So the sun DOES still shine somewhere even when it doesn’t here.” And isn’t that a metaphor for life sometimes?

• February 27, 2015 at 6:12 pm

It’s a beautiful metaphor, Kerbs. I feel that way sometimes too. xoxo

5. lundygirl
    February 27, 2015 at 2:07 pm

When you last posted this that quote gave me an enormous amount of hope in what was, at the time. a very difficult period of my life. That awful time is now over and does seem more and more like a dream – thank you for re posting.

• February 27, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Dear Rachel, I can’t tell you how inspired I am by your comment. So happy to hear that you can speak of that difficult time in the past tense now. Thank you so much for saying hello. Take good care!

6. March 8, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Little Flower is adorable. I assume she is your daughter?

• March 9, 2015 at 1:28 am

Yep, that’s my girl. Thank you Emilio!