Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange Take 3

My 3rd attempt to capture orange as prompted by the Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge series. Did you miss my first submission, a nacho cheese dorito? Yes, it does get rather high brow around these Square Notes from time to time (lies). My 2nd attempt was an 80’s style montage, “always fade out in a montage…” as I am told. Today I give to you the humble but ubiquitous traffic cone as seen here in nature. Not a paved road for miles but there he stands his post with pride.

Cheers lovies!

wpid-wp-1425852282647.jpeg

wpid-papercamera2015-03-08-14-38-44.jpg

wpid-papercamera2015-03-08-14-39-04.jpg

One thought on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange Take 3

1. March 11, 2015 at 7:40 am

As a student I had a few of these in my house. You have three very interesting interpretations of the image.

2. March 11, 2015 at 7:48 am

And you finally got it! It’s unique..

Here is my entry – https://happinessandfood.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/lets-go-orange/

3. March 11, 2015 at 1:08 pm

First, the triangle shape is also reminiscent of the Dorito. Second, I want to wear it as a witch’s hat. Third, I want to kick it.

• March 13, 2015 at 8:38 am

1) Doritos on the brain 2) I would love to see that 3) Do it, Kerbs!

4. March 11, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Fourth, anybody who signs off with “Cheers lovies!” is my favorite, ever. 🙂

• March 13, 2015 at 8:40 am

Well that works out well ’cause the sentiment is mutual, Hermano! 🙂

5. July 22, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Around these parts, the orange cone is ubiquitous! You can not go more than 5 miles in any direction without tripping over one or a hundred. I tend to pretty much ignore them, lately. But you’ve done a great job capturing this one. Did you place it here, off the road? Or is that where you found it?