It’s been raining and dreadful really. While watching the news it occurred to me that we are using unusual vocabulary and phrases recently. I splashed down a list that turned into a low tech word game. A distraction at least.
Take good care friends. It’s gotta get better, right?
1) When you avoid gathering in groups larger than 10 people and maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others.
S_ _ _ _ _ D_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2) Stay in doors until the all clear is given. And when non-essential workers are ordered to stay home.
S_ _ _ _ _ _ in P_ _ _ _
3) This phenomenon has lead to empty shelves and a spike in bidet inquiries.
P_ _ _ _ B_ _ _ _ _
4) AKA: the Coronavirus.
C_ _ _ _-_ _
5) When a contagious disease advances through society.
C_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S_ _ _ _ _
6) Shady business practice. Looking at you Amazon.
P_ _ _ _ G_ _ _ _ _ _
7) Respiratory protective wear needed for front line Dr.’s and nurses. Supplies are running out because people are hoarding them at home.
N-_ _ M_ _ _ _
8) Next level epidemic.
P_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Did I make it too easy? Too hard? Do you like word games?