“Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” Lewis Carroll
Take for example the following:
- I will exercise today.
- One cup of coffee will get me through the day.
- Today I will consume just one oreo.
- Correction, today I will consume just one oreo at a time.
- I will use toddler friendly language in the event I lose my cool.
- I can convey how much I love you through this collection of posts.
6 replies to “Six Impossible Things”
That has got to be the cutest smile!
I completely agree! Thank you!
# 4 & 5 are awesome! Can you image using toddler language with adults you are mad at? It would totally diffuse the situation immediately!
I’m usually mad at myself…but that strategy still might work! Good thinking, Thanks!
LL=large like… 🙂