Do You Keep a Journal?

journalentryHere’s a peek at my Leuchtturm1917 journal and my Paper Mate Ink Joy gel pen. Why? Because I’m falling in love all over again with the practice of keeping a journal. How about you? Do you journal? Are you a snob about the pens and paper you use to jot down your thoughts? If so what are your preferred tools of the trade?

One thought on “Do You Keep a Journal?

1. Erik Labhard
    August 11, 2016 at 10:39 am

Yay!!! My favorite writer is back!! Love that profile pick!!! Love you so much!!!

Liked by 2 people

• August 11, 2016 at 11:10 am

Hey there handsome! You flatter me! Love you too, hell yes!

2. August 11, 2016 at 10:46 am

Sandra! I think you got ten years younger. I love my Ink Joy, too. My problem is I buy too many cute journals to fill up and then I fill up a quarter before moving on to the next journal.

• August 11, 2016 at 11:17 am

Hi Dollface, you are a peach! Thank you for your flattery! I hear you on that, so many journals so little time. xoxo

3. August 11, 2016 at 10:54 am

I love ink on paper, too, sis Sandra. Problem is, I can’t read my own handwriting after all these years of fast and furious note-taking at the scene with cheap pen and reporter’s pad. Sigh. I type on my keyboard very quickly for phone interviews, though.

So glad to see you back and more beautiful than ever, Bialdez!

• August 11, 2016 at 11:28 am

Hey bro! I can understand how that clark kent lifestyle demands the use of whatever is available on the scene. I just love the way a gel pen slides smoothly across a blank piece of paper. You’re so sweet hermano Bialdez! xoxo

• August 12, 2016 at 4:16 am

Once in a while I felt the need to be Superman, Sandra. Ha! Yes, the gel ink sure feels like a great glide. Like air beneath the cape. 😉

4. August 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Welcome back! I’m using a dot grid notebook to keep a bullet journal. It’s part planner and part journal. It’s also low-stakes and doesn’t’ have a ton of room each day, so I don’t feel the pressure to write a ton!

• August 13, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Hello to you too, Beauty! I love dot journals! I attempted that system but I need more structure. Too much flexibility and I’m all over the map. Do you have a favorite paper/notebook and pen?